1) “Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.” – Carrie Bradshaw
Why we love: It’s easy to forget you matter, to put yourself second above everything else. There are times where we may be too preoccupied with other people or things that we momentarily forget the most important person in our lives – yourself.
2) “A woman should be two things, classy and fabulous.” – Coco Chanel
Why we love: Coco Chanel said it right; classy and fabulous are two things a woman should be and desires to be each day.
3) “Happiness is the secret to all beauty. There is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.” – Christian Dior
Why we love: Ultimately, we all seek happiness from within. And this quote is beyond beautiful to gently remind us that being happy is the best way to express our most beautiful side for all to see.
4) “It’s not about the dress you wear, it’s about the life you lead in the dress.” – Diana Vreeland
Why we love: A dress can only do so much – but you on the other hand? The limits are boundless.
5) “Dress like you’re going to meet your worst enemy today.” – Coco Chanel
Why we love: We have here another quote from Coco Chanel on the list. Pretty motivating, yes? This one’s for all you bold and badass ladies (and gentlemen) out there.
6) “Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe
Why we love: Because. Let your clothes do the talking for you.
7) “Clothes are like a good meal, a good movie and great pieces of music.” – Michael Kors
Why we love: These three things bring us great satisfaction. Obviously.
8) “One is never over-dressed or underdressed in a little black dress.” – Karl Lagerfeld
Why we love: You better heed Karl Lagerfeld on this one.
9) “I love fashion and that’s how I express myself.” – Victoria Beckham
Why we love: Fashion is truly a form of expression and honestly, who else is better to live the quote other than renowned fashion designer, Victoria Beckham?
10) “Fashion is about dreaming and making other people dream.” – Donatella Versace
Why we love: Yes! Yes! Yes! Let us all dream please.
11) “A woman is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.” – Vera Wang
Why we love: Top Rule: all that matters when it comes to fashion is always to be comfortable!
12) “Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman wearing it.” – Yves Saint Laurent
Why we love: What we wear don’t define who we are! It is you who decide who you want to be.
13) “It is beautiful to be who you are.” – Jean Paul Gaultier
Why we love: On a serious note – nothing is seriously more beautiful than being imperfectly you.
14) “The dress must not hang on the body but follow its lines. When a woman smiles, a dress must smile with her.” – Madeleine Vionnet
Why we love: It never fails to put a smile on our face unconsciously – despite how many times we read it. That’s how magical this lovable quote is.
15) “Women who wear black have colorful lives.” – Neiman Marcus
Why we love: Who can relate? Put your hands up in the air and rock it!
16) “You can find inspiration in everything. If you are not, then you are not looking properly.” – Paul Smith
Why we love: Believe it or not – the world is full of inspiration everywhere you set your eyes on.
17) “Fashion is an art and you are the canvas.” – Velvet Paper
Why we love: How could we not love the idea and perception of the illustrations in our minds and then watching them brought to life with dressing up in reality?
18) “Style is a simple way of saying complicated things.” – Jean Cocteau
Why we love: You tell ‘em, Jean!
19) “No matter how you feel, always get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
Why we love: Haven’t you heard? 80% of success is just showing up!
20) “Fashion is a state of mind.” – Sonia Rykiel
Why we love: What you think, you become. So, think positive and fill your mind with happy and healthy thoughts – always.